- Position yourself on your back with your head comfortably supported by a pillow
- Gently rotate your head to one side, exhaling throughout this movement
- As you inhale bring your head back to the starting position.
- Repeat this movement on the other side and continue as per physiotherapist instruction
- Sit upright with your shoulders relaxed
- Gently turn your head side to side within a comfortable range
- Repeat this movement as prescribed by your physiotherapist
- If you experience any pain, stop this exercise and contact your physiotherapist