Skip to content
- Start in the four-point position: wrists directly under shoulders and knees positioned under the hips.
- Bend one elbow, lowering it towards the floor allowing the upper trunk to rotate.
- Return to the starting position and repeat on the opposing side.
- Watch for the neck extending up towards the roof.
- Ensure the pelvis remains directly over the knees without rocking side to side or backwards towards the haunches.
- Utilise a mat or a rolled up towel for the wrists or complete the ‘book opener’ exercise.