- Lying on your back interlace use a towel to help keep your leg in a comfortable position.
- Start by letting your ankle turn inwards till you feel a stretch up the side of the leg.
- Then bring the ankle back to neutral and bring the neck and shoulders off the bed and repeat
- Complete as per Physiotherapist guidelines
- Perform this exercise strictly as guided by your physiotherapist – do not be tempted to perform more repetitions as this may irritate the tissue
- If your symptoms become aggravated, stop immediately and notify your physiotherapist