- Place the target foot onto a chair the support should stop before the knee joint.
- Prop the bottom elbow underneath the shoulders.
- Straighten the top leg, elevating the hips towards the roof.
- Dependent on the level your Physiotherapist has advised you to work at, keep the knee on the ground or straighten the bottom leg and lift towards the chair.
- Lift and lower for the determined number of repetitions.
- Avoid dropping the hips.
- Maintain strong, straight knees.
- Avoid rolling and collapsing through the chest