- Using a swiss ball come into sitting
- Slowly move the ball to the mid back as you step the feet away from the ball
- Maintain a long neck position to ensure you do not collapse through the head
- Equally pressing through both feet, lift the hips high as you squeeze the buttock
- Maintain a neutral spine as you lower to the start position
- Repeat as per Physiotherapist guidelines
It is vital that your Physiotherapist has cleared that these exercises are appropriate and safe for your completion. Click the link below each video for further instructions.