- Lie on your back with the swiss ball positioned underneath the heels.
- Lift the hips up to the roof maintaining a level pelvis and a neutral spine.
- Slowly extend the knees maintaining pressure in the ball via the heels.
- Following full extension of the knees, keep the hips elevated and slowly bend the knees to the start position.
- Repeat as per your Physiotherapists recommended dosage.
- Dropping the hips as you continue through the repetitions.
- Losing control in this hips and swaying side to side.