- Come into a side lying position with the elbow stacked directly underneath the shoulder resting on the outside aspect of your arm
- Bend the knees so the heels are in line with the buttocks
- Place the hand onto the hip or extend the arm to the roof
- With the weight in the knees and the elbow, lift the hips towards the roof
- Ensure the buttocks moves forwards and doesn’t arch out from the lower back
- Ensure that the shoulder remains strong without collapsing through the chest.
- Avoid rolling through the torso towards the ground.
- Maintain a strong position through the pelvis.