Peak Physio provide a broad range of physiotherapy services in Newcastle
All clients will need to complete a Client Registration and Consent form prior to their appointments. This form will be given to you on arrival, or you can download and complete the attached form and bring it along to your appointment.
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Womens Health, Pelvic floor rehab, Pre & Post Natal Care, Continence
- Acupuncture/Trigger Point dry needling
- Headache Management
- Remedial massage & Myotherapy
- Exercise Programs
- Strength and Balance Classes
- Work Injury, CTP (compulsory third party), EPC programs, DVA (veterens affairs)
- Pre-employment functional assessment
Conditions We Treat
We provide consultations for any area of concern and establish a treatment pathway towards reaching your goals for a broad range of presentations, including but certainly not limited to: Spinal, Sports, pre-surgery, post-surgery, Pilates, chronic pain, work injuries, continence/incontinence and pelvic floor rehabilitation, women’s health, pre-natal, post-natal, headaches, posture, core rehabilitation, gentle exercise, muscle imbalance, massage.
- Chronic pain
- Continence and pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Gentle exercise classes
- Womens Health (pre & post natal care)
- Pregnancy Related Pelvic Girdle Pain (PRPGP)
- Effects of deconditioning or inactivity
- Core rehabilitation
- Muscle imbalance
- Exercise programs
- Pre/Post Surgery
Any form of musculoskeletal pain or complaint will be assessed, investigated, and either addressed or referred on as appropriate. No referral is needed for private appointments. Your Peak Physio aims to get you to your required level of fitness, sport, function, or level of pain management as determined by your goals. Usually this is a simple process and full recovery is achieved without hindrance. For some injuries or conditions a quick recovery is not the expectation or setbacks occur. Peak Physios assist you in achieving your maximal function by managing the symptoms/injury, restoring function and confidence, and then progressing you along the path of rehabilitation towards independent management.
Doctor’s referral required for those claiming under Vet affairs (DVA), Enhance Primary Care (EPC), Work Cover, and Compulsory Third Party (CTP).