fbpx Skip to content
Work Injury Programs

Our physiotherapists are Medicare and work cover accredited, and trained in confident return to work after injury

Work Injury / CTPM

To receive physiotherapy for a work injury under work cover or a compulsory third party (CTP) insurer you will need a GP or “Nominated Treating Doctor” (NTD) referral to physiotherapy, and a claim number given to you by your insurer on approval of your claim. If you have not yet been allocated a claim number, we will need a contact (NTD or insurer) that we can follow up with to get these details. Approved claims have all their treatment fees deemed reasonable and necessary and related to the case, covered by the insurer.


To see a physiotherapist under a DVA or EPC, you will need a GP referral. Please bring this referral to your appointment.