The cat cow stretch is a fantastic way to mobilise the spine, particularly the thoracic region.
- Start on your hands and knees, with your hands under your shoulders, and knees under your hips.
- Allow your stomach to slowly drop down.
- Hold this position.
- Next, arch your back up by tucking your head and tailbone in, and pulling your belly button in towards your spine.
- Hold this position and repeat.
The Cat-Cow Stretch is great for:
- Low back pain
- Pregnancy low back pain
- Relieving tight muscles along spine
- Improving spinal mobility