An Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) plan is a service whereby your GP can refer you for up to 5 physiotherapy sessions per calendar year. The sessions are partially funded by Medicare.
Medicare EPC Physiotherapy
If your GP has provided you with an EPC referral:
- You can still book an appointment as normal (including online).
- Please bring your referral paperwork to your appointment.
- Please be aware that we do not bulk bill. Sessions are charged at our normal rates and you will receive a partial rebate from Medicare.
- Rebates can be processed for you at the time of assessment. Please bring your medicare card and a debit card for on-the-spot rebates. You can also claim the rebate at a later time by contacting medicare.
- We will liaise with your treating GP and provide updates regarding your progress.