Our physiotherapists are SIRA (WorkCover) accredited, and trained in all aspects of return to work after injury. We can provide a full suite of physiotherapy treatments to clients affected by a work-related injuries or motor vehicle accidents.
WorkCover & CTP Physiotherapy
If you’re attending physiotherapy in relation to a Workcover or CTP claim:
- Please let us know prior to your appointment.
- Please bring relevant paperwork with you or email it to us in advance.
- Your GP (“Nominated Treating Doctor”) will usually provide you with a referral for physiotherapy.
- We’ll need to know:
- Your claim number.
- Your case manager.
- Area/s of the body to be treated.
- Whether you have seen any other physiotherapists for this condition.
- If you don’t have documentation for any reason, please don’t hesitate to call our friendly team. They’ll do their best to assist and guide you through the process!