- Sit upright in the chair with the feet firmly planted on the floor.
- The bottom is positioned slightly forward on the chair.
- Take the hands to the armrest on the chair.
- Maintaining an open chest, use the arms as an anchor and rotate the chest.
- Take 3 deep breaths here allowing yourself to move further into the position on each exhale.
- Return to the centre and repeat on the opposite side.
- Complete as per Physiotherapist guidelines
- Ensure you do not round through the chest.
- Maintain a neutral neck without poking or extending.
- Relax the shoulders.