- Place the affected wrist on the edge of a bench
- Position your legs into a small lunge and bring your trunk into a forward leaning position
- With the other hand, create a C-Shaped grip and apply pressure across the wrist joint where the forearm meets the base of the hand.
- From here, gently rock forward onto your front leg and bring your body forward
- This will assist in bringing your wrist into extension
- Ensure the movement is slow, controlled and the pressure across the wrist is maintained
- Repeat as per physiotherapist instruction