- This can be completed both standing against a wall or lying on your back with a massage ball
- Place ball under your back and gently lean into the ball creating a tolerable pressure
- You can change the intensity by increasing your weight on the ball
- If you find a sore spot you can hold and wait on that point until the tightness subsides
- Complete for 3-4 mins
- The spiky ball can be significantly sore when using it to release the fascia and muscles.
- Exercise caution and use to the level of soreness you can tolerate
- If you are unsure, please speak to your physiotherapist