Got a goal you want to achieve in 2019? Now is the time to sign up for personal training at Peak Physio. We work with clients of all ages, shapes and sizes to achieve your personal goals, whether those be related to appearance, athletic performance or general health.
Initial Personal Training Assessment
During the initial personal training assessment at Peak Physio, we:
- Discuss and define your goals.
- Review your history, including exercise experience, injury history, training preferences, etc.
- Collect your baseline physical measurements, such as weight, BMI, body fat, etc.
- Analyse your movement patterns and posture.
- Conduct performance testing, assessing strength, endurance, aerobic capacity, flexibility, etc.
Personal Training Programs
Your training program will be fully customised to your goals, preferences and abilities.
Training can include a combination of:
- Weight lifting
Sports Performance Training
If you’re looking to get an edge athletically, we can design and implement a specialised athletic development program for you.
Why should you choose Peak Physio for personal training?
Personal training at Peak Physio is conducted by registered physiotherapists with extensive experience in designing training programs. Physiotherapists are experts in movement, anatomy, and physiology.
Our physios will work one-on-one with you to achieve your goals.