- Come into sitting on a swiss ball or on a chair/bench
- Using hand-weights that are appropriate for your skill level lift the arms in the following series:
- Bicep curl: elbows bent in by the side, palms facing up draw the wrist towards the shoulder
- Lateral raise: with a bent elbow, take the arms up in line with the shoulders and lower down
- Overhead press: elbows in line with the shoulders, straighten the arms overhead and slowly lower to the start position
It is vital that your Physiotherapist has cleared that these exercises are appropriate and safe for your completion. Click the link below each video for further instructions.